Wednesday, January 14, 2009

What's the deal with Randle?

After some investigation and consideration, I've formed the conclusion that Reuben Randle was probably pressured into not taking his Auburn visit. If not Reuben, then his dad. And by pressured, I mean influenced (which means he could be driving a brand new Cadillac).

Now, who did the pressuring? I have no idea. Besides, it's simply speculation on my part. But I think it probably came from the Bama side. I'd be willing to bet they threw extra "incentives" at him in exchange for him canceling his Auburn visit.

It would be one thing if the recruiting services hadn't reported about his impending visit, but they did. And they don't just report based on speculation. If they do, they say so, just like they've done with Tyrik Rollison and Bryce Brown.

No comments: