Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I talked to a High School coach today...


and he confirmed that AU DEFINITELY has some silent commitments. Granted, I can assure that NONE are from his school, but he did say he has recently attended a coaching clinic at Auburn and plans to bring his team to a passing camp there soon. Apparently he has had some contact with these coaches and, like I said, is positive we have some silent commitments. Don't know exactly how he would know, but he said it.

I didn't try to get names, but the way I see it, if they are silent, they are silent for a reason and I would hate to be the one to violate that, right?? Not to mention my previous suspicion about what LB7 said a few days ago ( I said I was pretty sure one of the big three guys we've been talking about was one of those silent commits) - I have no further proof and actually am less sure than I was when i posted that. BUT, what this coach told me makes me feel pretty good.

He also gave me some insights as to how Satan recruits. And he said basically everything we talk about as far as helping family members find jobs and suitcases "appearing" on doorsteps is true.

IT SHOULD BE NOTED THAT THIS COACH IS NOT AN AUBURN FAN
.

No comments: